Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Russell and Rosanne

Last month I had the great privilege of photographing the wedding of Russell and Rosanne. This was my first ever attempt at wedding photography and I was pleased to be able to lend my skills to this lovely couple.

 Gavin and Edward pose with their late grandfather's tribute.

Russell and Fredrick

 Twin brothers

 Bella shines in her role as flower girl.

 The ceremony in the Brecksville Town Square.

Let's make it official! 

Handfasting.

 The kiss.

Kathy, Kevin and Bella

 Shiny happy people!

 Rosanne and Russell, September 19, 2015

 Liz and Kathy uphold a family tradition!

 Groomsmen

 A twin and a bestie.

 The wedding party.

 The happy couple, grateful that the rain held off through the ceremony!

 Annie, the junior bridesmaid.

 The bride's daughter Alex and her beau.


Bella cuteness.

 The ladies.

 Dragon love adorns the head table.

 Steampunk Bella

  Take that world! Russell is a married man!

 Russell and Fredrick

 Aaron and Heather

 The rain lets up for a few impromptu outdoor photos.

 Love the look on her face!

 The rings to prove it!

 The groom.

 Contentment.

 The first dance.

 Rosanne's moving dance with her father.

 Russell and Penny

 Dawn and Fredrick

 Edward and Liz

The bride's brother Dan and fiance Heather.

 And finally, me behind the lens (from which I only emerged to tell people what to do!) Thanks Fredrick for thinking to snap a few of the photographer!

Russell and Rosanne, I'm so happy you've found each other and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment