Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Baby McBelly

My sister-in-law, Liz, is expecting a baby any day now and I'm very excited to add a second niece to the posse!

The other day we stole a couple hours to capture some photos of the family and her baby belly. Here are my favorites.














Aren't they gorgeous?

In other news, I've just begun a twelve week photography course that has me giddy with excitement! My photos are already reasonably decent but with more technical knowledge under my belt and a better understanding of how to use the exceptionally powerful tool that is my camera, I expect my photos to rise to a new level. So in just a few more weeks these photos would be even better but this little lady is due to arrive in about a week so these will have to suffice! And of course I'll have plenty of cuteness to practice on in the coming months!


No comments:

Post a Comment