Friday, September 26, 2014

Aussie Visitor: Take Two

As I might have mentioned once or twice, my colleagues at ANUgreen were all pretty freakin awesome people. So I was delighted to hear that Adam was going to pay us a visit on his year long adventure around North and Central America!

Adam was only here for one full day but we managed to give him a good dose of McMillin hospitality with a giant family dinner and a brief tour of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

On the Ohio and Erie Canal visiting a lock which was once used to raise and lower boats between stretches of water at different levels.

I think it's terrific that our Sustainable Transport officer is able to have such a grand adventure in multi-modal global transport! I also think it's pretty cool that within two months, we've had two Aussie visitors!

Thanks for including us in your itinerary Adam and have safe and amazing travels!

Postscript:
Adam points out that I  forgot to mention that he had to make a McMillin House rite of passage: drinking your body weight in mead!



No comments:

Post a Comment