Tuesday, October 29, 2013

On the Record: Riker at Four

Last year I started a tradition of interviewing Riker on his birthday. By asking him the same questions every year, we'll be able to see how his personality and interests change (or stay the same). This is Riker's second interview.



What are you going to be when you grow up?
A daddy.

What’s that going to be like?
I don't know. I'll have kids (laughs).

What are your favorite toys?
Donald and Thomas and Annie and Clarabel and Donald's tender (trains).

What is your favorite food?
Chocolate.

Who are your best friends?
Arlo and Alex and Pippa and Freja.

What makes you happy?
You (points to mama).

What makes you sad?  
Ari hits me.

When you dream at night, what do you dream about?
Trains.

What do you like to do with Daddy?
Uh, I don't know. Play with trains.

What do you like to do with Mama?
Play trains.

What’s your favorite color?
Red.

What’s your favorite book?
Thomas the Tank Engine.

What does Daddy do during the day?
Go to work.

What does Mama do during the day?
Go to work.

What do you do during the day?
Play with Thomas stuff.

What do you want to learn or do before you turn five?
I want to play with trains more.


I've shamelessly pilfered these questions from my friend Lauren over at Sparkling Adventures, You can read the birthday interviews of her four darling daughters here.

See also:
On the Record: Riker at Three


No comments:

Post a Comment