Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hello 2013!

I finished up last night's 2012 blog post just in time to crawl into bed and hear the neighbors countdown to midnight followed by cheers and hullabaloo and fireworks in the distance.  I had no intentions of staying up so late and had I not been writing and sorting photos, I'd have been in bed much earlier.  To cater for all of us parents who can't be bothered to stay up much past the kid's bedtime anymore, our friends Alison and Dan hosted a New Years Day kids party complete with a BBQ, home brew beer, a water castle with a slide and pool, a trampoline and a swing.  Best of all, the party was attended by a good portion of my very favorite women (and their families) in Canberra.

Ariella, Oli and Zac, Dan, Alison and Imogen, Jess and Gideon, Amber and Jasmine, Karin and Nelly, myself and Ari, Freya and Riker

Thanks to Alison and Dan for hosting and for offering us all such a great way to ring in the new year - at a reasonable time of day!


No comments:

Post a Comment