Saturday, December 29, 2012

On the Record: Riker at Three

My friend Lauren over at Sparkling Adventures has a tradition of interviewing her children on their birthdays.  By asking the same questions year after year, she's able to see how their personalities and interests change. I liked this idea so much that I've decided to start doing an annual interview with my own children and since she's already come up with such good questions that capture a moment in time so nicely, I'm taking the liberty of borrowing those too - thanks for the inspiration Lauren.


What are you going to be when you grow up?
I don't want to be anything.  I want to be only a doctor to fix the chickens when they are sick.  Alright mama?

What’s that going to be like?
I don't know. 

What are your favorite toys?
Mm, playing with my trains on the choo choo train mat.  I like it. 

What is your favorite food?
Watermelon.

Who are your best friends?
Grandma Betty.

What makes you happy?
Mm, you.

What makes you sad?
Nothing.

When you dream at night, what do you dream about?
Eating chocolate coins.

What do you like to do with Daddy?
Play trains with him.

What do you like to do with Mama?
Play with trains with you too.
   
What’s your favorite color?
Red.

What’s your favorite book?
Humpty Dumpty.

What does Daddy do during the day?
Play trains with me.

What does Mama do during the day?
Play trains with me.

What do you do during the day?
Play trains.  A big one.

1 comment:

  1. Great set of questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete