Friday, September 21, 2012

Ten Years!

Today marks our tenth wedding anniversary! Since I spent much of yesterday evening perusing wedding photos, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites here.

A few photos in the park

A stroll in the gardens

Joan welcomes our family and friends and begins the ceremony with our loved ones in a circle around us

Carl and Jan share some words of wisdom and advice before presenting me with a sash of the McMillin clan tartan

We exchange rings - my fathers and his grandmothers

My girls

The barn where the reception was held

Cutting into our fabulous carrot cake with cream cheese frosting after a lovely dinner complete with home brewed mead and beer

The Harvest Moon provided a warm glow to the crisp autumn evening and the Neil Young song of the same name will forever send us back to that night.

Tomorrow evening we'll celebrate our anniversary at a party in the barn where it all began complete with Neil Young cover band and carrot cake!  So excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment