Monday, June 18, 2012

Girlfriends

I have the most awesome girlfriends.  They still love me even though I go off to live on the other side of the planet for years at a time and when we do see each other, it's as if no time has passed at all. 

The fabulous Miss Amy and our crew. 

Ever gorgeous Katherine.

Jessica with brand new baby Corbin.  She's taken to motherhood with such grace, she's making the rest of us look bad :)

Amy and Katherine have been the source of much parenting wisdom over the past couple years and I'll always be grateful for their listening ears and gentle advice during tough times.  I was so pleased to be in Litchfield for the first weeks of baby Corbin's life so that I could pass some of that wisdom along to a new mama.

So many other wonderful friends in Minnesota too, but sadly I didn't manage to get photos with everyone.  I love you nonetheless!


No comments:

Post a Comment