Monday, May 28, 2012

This One's for Morgan

I've known Morgan since she was an itty bitty baby.  Her mother and I have been friends for years and I've sat up at night with her as clueless twenty year olds trying to figure out how to settle a crying newborn.  Since then we've taken her on cross country road trips and to camping adventures and music festivals and I've watched her grow from a cheeky toddler into a gorgeous young girl.  She's now thirteen and earlier this week I had the pleasure of visiting my old middle school to watch her sing a solo and a duet in the school choir concert.

Morgan sings New Soul. 
I stood in the back row rocking Ari while he slept in the sling and I grinned like a fool the entire time.  I still get goosebumps thinking about it.  I know she was super nervous and I'm so proud of her for getting up there and showing off her amazing talent.  Well done Morgan!


No comments:

Post a Comment