Sunday, April 01, 2012

Outnumbered

Today I looked after my nephew Edward for a few hours and got a sense of what it might be like to have three boys. They played together (well, near one another) nicely most of the time and when Riker wasn't sitting on Edward or taking his toys, he was guiding him around the house by the hand, helping him down a step or informing him of what he shouldn't touch. The hardest part was trying to get the baby down for a nap while not letting two toddlers out of my sight.

Edward (16 months) with Ari (6 months) and Riker (29 months)

Fortunately I didn't have to cook any meals or get to any appointments so it wasn't a terribly realistic picture of life with three, but it was a nice little glimpse.  Could I manage three kids of my own? Probably. Would I ever leave the house alone with them? Probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Three under three would be tough! Sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete