Thursday, January 20, 2011

Makeover!

After five years with the same template design, I recently decided it was time for my blog to have a makeover.  So after about three evenings of trying to choose between a whole slew of awesome background designs, templates and color schemes, I give you the new and improved Adventures Down Under!  Besides the new look, other new features include an updated list of my favorite websites relating to parenting, environment, ANU and Rotary, along with an updated list of the blogs that I follow.  I also added a feature that lists my most popular posts and you now have the ability to email and share posts on a variety of social media sites.

Now, since I have you here, why not become a follower?  I really like to think that more than nine people read this blog....

So, what do you think of the new look?

1 comment:

  1. Very clean looking. I always enjoy following your adventures. I can hardly believe it has been nearly 5 years already. (although I keep saying it..wow, Feb will be 5 years!)

    ReplyDelete