Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Four Weeks Old Already!

Today is Riker's four week birthday! The first three weeks are a total blur for me. Brian went back to work on Monday leaving us to fend for ourselves and while I was dreading the day, it's actually gone pretty well. Feeding is getting easier. Feeding the baby that is. Feeding me has gone down the priority list amongst the all-consuming tasks of nursing, settling and changing diapers. When I was pregnant I wondered how it could possibly be that a baby could take so much time. I mean really, there should be time for a shower and casual lunches with friends - or so I thought. Now the days pass and I realize I haven't changed my clothes in two days. It takes 2-3 hours to get ready to leave the house and I'm lucky if I get a load of laundry done in a day. So you'll forgive me if your emails remain unanswered and your phone calls unreturned. Is that a word? Spell check says no. On with the cuteness....





Note, lately I've been compressing images before posting them on my blog so if you ever want a high resolution image, just let me know and I can email it. Some of the images aren't the best quality to begin with as I take lots of them in the middle of the night when I'm trying to pass the time!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh nice, very nice, Congratulations!!!! You must to feel very happy my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, can you visit my new fashion blog??? KISSES FROM SPAIN

    http://mydarlingbubu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete