Sunday, July 19, 2009

25 Weeks

Twenty five weeks have sailed by and the belly just keeps growing! Feeling really good these days - my biggest complaints are the heartburn that seems to plague me after dinner and the fact that maternity pants, while incredibly comfortable, won't stay where they're supposed to.


Baby is very active these days. I first felt him move around 18 weeks and wasn't quite sure if those butterflies were gas or elbows but within weeks I was sure I was feeling the little alien somersaulting around my belly. Now I feel jabs up, down, sideways and every which way and realize how a woman could think she's carrying twins when there is only one in there. He tends to be active when I lay down in bed at night, when I roll over and change positions during the night, when I wake up in the morning and at random times throughout the day that are probably associated with the delivery of food. All this movement at somewhat regular times makes me feel like we're developing a relationship - very nice. In fact, there he is saying hello!

5 comments:

  1. Aw! I am so happy things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you're looking GORGEOUS! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! majikfaerie, I've been meaning to email you to see you if you've checked in on the blog and heard the big news! We'll have to talk more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely! drop me a line :)

    ReplyDelete