Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Teagan Time

One of the best things about going home was getting to spend quality time with our niece and nephews in Cleveland. This post is a tribute to our four year old niece Teagan who just gets more and more awesome every time we see her.

On our first day in Cleveland I went with Teagan, Heather, Jan and Sue (niece, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law's mother-in-law) to see the Cleveland Symphony Orchestra. During intermission we snap a few photos of the girls all dressed up...


After the concert there was more dress-up - here, Princess Teagan adorns me in gloves, scarves and clip-on earrings...


And on the day we left Cleveland, we squeezed in one last cuddle with the munchkin...


About ten minutes after this photos was taken, the imminence of the farewell hit me and I was sobbing and tears were running down my face and Teagan looks at me and says "Oh Auntie Jenn, I'll wipe away your tears" and pulls her sleeve up over her palm to dab away my tears. I think that might have made me cry more but oh, the sweetness!

1 comment:

  1. And we really didn't have time to play much of "Pass the baby" (Sheepshead with 6 - five rotating players)

    ReplyDelete