Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gang Gang Cockatoos

'Tis the season for my favorite birds to be munching away on berries and making themselves more visible than usual. Gang Gangs aren't the most colorful birds around, they're not the loudest, and they're not the most abundant. I just find their bright red fringy-feathered heads, squeaky calls and googly eyes to be incredibly endearing. I haven't been able to get close-up photos of them - until now, thanks to ripe berry season.





Okay, I couldn't choose just one! And just so that you can hear their squeaky calls and see their googly eyes - a quick video:

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are pretty darn cute. :) I've updated my blog again, btw,, just to keep up :) heha j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they have happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! They're so loveable!

    ReplyDelete