Sunday, October 01, 2006

Australasian Campuses Toward Sustainability

If you are still reading, then I imagine that you like me enough to hear about my recent trip to the Australasian Campuses Toward Sustainability (ACTS) conference in Ballarat, Victoria. After we returned from the above holiday, I had two days before getting back on a plane and flying to Melbourne for this conference.

It was actually a great experience and I met lots of people involved in sustainability initiatives in campuses around the country. I presented a paper entitled Learning Communities: Toward a New Model of Education for Sustainability in Higher Education describing my initial research last semester on how to get the concepts of sustainability to all undergraduate students. Hoping that this will lead to a published paper. I’ll talk more about this and my current research project at a later date because I’ve already rambled on enough I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment