Saturday, August 05, 2006

Office Mates

Last week we had an international lunch where all of the postgrads brought food from their home countries. It was so amazing...such good food! This photo was taken in our office after the lunch when we were all pretty happy, obviously.



Represented here: US, Indonesia x 2, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Australia, Papua New Guinea and India.

I brought spinach artichoke dip with pita bread as that's what I bring to every potluck. Also noteworthy...I tried kangaroo stew. Most of you will know that I am a vegetarian, but I thought I should probably try it at least once. It was chewy and a little gamey and I am reminded that I just don't really like meat anymore.

1 comment:

  1. So what did the American take? Anything else memorable about specific foods?
    Carl

    ReplyDelete